Hi Honeys’! I’m Kayla and I am 22 years young, married to a wonderful man, and totally in love with Jesus! I am a California girl who made her entrance into Dallas, Texas 8 years ago now calling it a second home. I am super glad you all are able to check out my site and embark on a huge journey with me that follows my purpose and calling here on this earth.
Honey Glo’ Healthy is a product of Gods’ direction in my heart and my absolute passion! I have always had a passion for others being totally healthy and not allowing themselves to gain negative self thoughts but to push forward and better themselves. I have an absolute love and heart for people and I cannot wait to help you learn, learn new things aboutmyself, and help you gain a greater perspective in every aspect of your life. Through this site I will be totally transparent, available, real, and encouraging to any and everyone. What this site will consist of is all things HEALTHY; that ties into spiritual health, mental health, and physical health. This is my baby and it will reflect my lifestyle as a whole. The name Honey Glo’ Healthy means to literally “GlOW” from the inside out, to be totally accepting of who you are, what your purpose is, and how you feel. I will talk about healthy eating, maintaining a healthy relationship with God, self love, holistic healing, DIY projects, and much more. I am super excited to share my heart with you all and see how this puppy will grow!
Favorites of mine:
- God, Health and Wellness, Yoga, Fitness, Long walks
- Coral, Mint, and Lime Green
- Food!, Cooking, California, Chic and Comfy Kicks, Beaches and Animals
- Fall Weather, Christmas, and Cozy Cuddles in the Winter
- The Balanced Blonde (thebalancedblonde.com)- Great for those who are Vegan, Gluten free, or just want BALANCE
- Oh She Glows (ohsheglows.com)- Amazing Vegan Blog
- She Reads Truth (shereadstruth.com)- Devotionals, Inspiration, and Daily encouragement
- Nitty Gritty Love (nittygrittylove.com)- Perfect for wives of all ages and great insight for men on women
- Heather Lindsey (heatherllindsey.com)- Wonderful Godly encouragement, a great word, and transparency
I will rotate different blogs monthly.
I hope you guys enjoyed learning the heart behind this site and I would love to hear from you so do not hesitate to contact me 🙂
Talk to you soon!